10 October 2018
The Refugee Programme of the Hungarian Helsinki Committee is looking for
an intern who:
• has a law degree/attends final year of law university
• has a very good level of English (both written and spoken), good
research, writing, editing and communication skills,
• with basic knowledge on COI search and some experience with ECtHR
cases and international jurisprudence,
• is precise and patient.
Conditions of the internship:
• full time or min. 4 days a week
• min. for 3 months (but preferably 5-6)
• starting as soon as possible
Knowledge of Hungarian is not required for this particular position.
This internship is open for non-Hungarian nationals who have the right
to stay in Hungary.
Deadline to apply: now
Please send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com